Don’t be fooled by vendors that claim they have the most authentic Himalayan Salt Lamp to buy. Here, we vet out every salt lamp that is worth considering.
So what is the Best Himalayan Salt Lamp?
Looking for the Best Himalayan Salt Lamp? They surely have grown into a massive trend in the holistic community. It’s important when you want to buy Himalayan Salt Lamps, that you do your research extensively.
You are probably seeing them everywhere and online so this will raise a few questions, naturally.
Best Himalayan Salt Lamp: The Levoit Kana Himalayan Salt Lamp
The Levoit Kana Himalayan Salt Lamp is the perfect first time buyers choice if you’re just learning about salt lamps. The lamp is the smallest of the Boho-chic series of salt lamps by Levoit. It ranges from 5-8lbs.
Pros and Cons of the Levoit Kana Salt Lamp
The reason why this salt lamp is one of the best of the Himalayan line of lamps, is because that it is safe and comes in gift-ready packaging package. You’ll get a package that contains three bulbs for the lamp. Also, this lamp is completely heat and fireproof!
The Crystal Decor: Dimmable Hand Crafted Himalayan Salt Lamp
The Crystal Decor is one of the best Himalayan Salt Lamps as it’s specs include: 6” to 7”, 5-7 lbs.
Like most of us, you may be looking for the soothing and pure experience of a Himalayan salt crystal for a budget under $20.
HimalayanHomeopathy suggests that you take a serious look at this Himalayan salt lamp by Crystal Decor. The size of this lamp is just the right kind, meaning – not too small, not too big.
It is a petit product of approximately 6”, and weighs around 5-7 lbs. The crystal is authentic Himalayan salt, hand carved for the relaxation of your body and soul.
The crystal is carved in modern shapes and designs, aiming to match the style of your room or office.
The base is wooden, polished to a perfect shine. The lamp comes with a dial for customized dimmable settings. You can adjust the brightness of your lamp as per your desires.
Only the Best: Voltas Himalayan Crafted Salt Lamp
The gorgeous and huge Himalayan Salt Lamp by Voltas is for those of you who won’t mind a bigger salt lamp!
This 9”-11” large salt lamp is definitely a good pick.
The salt crystals in this best rated salt lamp are mined from Khewra mines in the Himalayas, ensuring the highest quality, clarity and color.
It has a wooden base of tropical timber from India and the lamp uses a 15W bulb for total purification and amber hue.
This Salt Lamp comes with dimmer settings that are easy to use and adjustable. You’ll find that a one year warranty comes with this product from most vendors.
Some might consider it as the best buy Himalayan Salt Lamp wise.
Smagreho: the Best in Natural Himalayan Salt Lamps
How about purchasing a salt lamp that has an aesthetically pleasing carved shape? How about you buy a Salt Lamp that really differs from the normal egg shaped crystal?
You won’t have to look any further than this Himalayan salt lamp from Smagreho. It is expertly designed specifically to be kept in an office.
What to look for in the Best Salt Lamp
You’ll want your salt lamp to have a crystal that gives out an amber or orange-red glow, depending upon the hue of the original mineral.
If you want to appreciate the full construction of the Hiamalayan salt lamp then take note of the elegant Neem wood base that infuse with the air. The Smagreho salt lamp is large and approximately 8 lbs in weight.
The lamp works on electricity, and the bulb brightness can be adjusted with an inbuilt dimmer.
How to Care for Your Himalayan Salt Lamp
HimalayanHomeopathy gets a lot of questions about Himalayan Salt Lamps. The most common question is:
“How do I Clean My Himalayan Salt Lamp – It’s Made of Pure Salt!”
Here’s how we suggest you clean your salt lamp.
1) Keeping on top of it makes everything just easier so don’t procrastinate.
2) Make sure you actually unplug and take out the electrical equipment from the salt lamp.
3) You can clean your salt rock lamp hot or cold – whatever you prefer. You can also go right back to using it afterwards.
4) Take a wet brillo pad and go over the Himalayan Salt. This will allow the salt fragments hanging out on 5) the surface to easily come off.
6) If you don’t want to use a brillo pad then place it in a cool basin of water. Just submerge it, give it a quick wash and take it right out.
When do you want to clean your Himalayan Salt Lamp?
Himalayan Salt Lamp enthusiasts will tell you that it is important to clean your salt lamp after it has not been in use for some time. This is true because when it is not glowing, natural moisture tends to cling to the lamp and salt itself.
An important thing to do after your Salt Lamp is cleaned is to let it naturally dry against the ambient air in your room.
You might also notice that your salt lamp tends to weep more than usual. This just requires the owner to place the salt rock lamp in a dry/warm environment plugged in for a little bit of time.
- Himalayan Salt Lamps | Pink Salt Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Bowl | Buy Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Pyramid | Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Cube | Best Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Sphere | Buy Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Hand Crafted Himalayan Salt Lamps | Salt Lamp
- Salt Lamp Dimmer Switch | Buy Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Natural Himalayan Salt Lamps | Pink Salt Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp Natural | Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp
- Double Natura Bundle 7-9lbs | Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Triple Natura Bundle 7-9lbs | Buy Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp Natural – “Natura Small” 3-4lbs | Pink Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp Natural – “Natura Gray” 7-9lbs | Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Natura Marble 7-9 lbs Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp Natural | Pink Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Ambient Salt Lamp | Salt Lamp